DetectedCrosshair by PPCINJ

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Crosshair by PPCINJ

Hello Section
I would like to release my crosshair. It's my first release of this kind and it works in Windowed Mode only. There Are 3 Crosshairs aviable.

Hotkeys:
Arrow Keys: Move Crosshair
Numpad Keys 1-3: Switch Crosshairs
F12: Close Crosshair
F11: Reset to Middle Screen
F10: Set position to 0,0
F6: Hide Crosshair
F5: Show Crosshair

Screen (I'm Sorry, I have 2 Screens, for this it's doubled):


Instructions:
  1. Run AVA
  2. Run Crosshair.exe
  3. Enjoy


Virusscans:
1¦|¦2

Minions:
@Genesis, @Flengo, @BACKD00R please Approve, notify me if something wrong with SmartAssembly.
Crosshair_mpgh.net.zip88 KB · 856 downloads Scanning…
great job keep up the good work
Not bad man, this could theoretically work for a lot of games.

/Approved
Good Job .I hope you fix on other version .Making it for full screen mode .Becouse I dont think that it is fun playing this game on Windowed mode .
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Not bad man, this could theoretically work for a lot of games.

/Approved
It actually works on every Game in windowed mode because windowed Games (mostly) don't have an TopMost Flag. You're free to release on different Sections, of course with a mention
Quote Originally Posted by PPCINJ View Post
It actually works on every Game in windowed mode because windowed Games (mostly) don't have an TopMost Flag. You're free to release on different Sections, of course with a mention
I'll leave it up to you to decide what you want to do with it!
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


I'll leave it up to you to decide what you want to do with it!
The Problem is, I'm too lazy to post this on every Section it works on. I would have 1k posts more . If you want to share it somewhere else, just do it.
Quote Originally Posted by PPCINJ View Post
The Problem is, I'm too lazy to post this on every Section it works on. I would have 1k posts more . If you want to share it somewhere else, just do it.
I don't have time for that either lol, minioning is time consuming
good job, keep at it
Nice really helps. Got any chams?
WHY im detected ! -_-' help me pls ... i start the hack and ava and im detected
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?