Is there some active programmer in this section ?!?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Is there some active programmer in this section ?!?
Hello guys !
I started playing WoT yesterday and pretty much would like to make a hack for it. I have been hacking other games (CrossFire) and now i would like to start in Wot. I tried hooking and making thread but after i inject my dll the game just freezes and makes all my PC lag ?!? i removed the hooking and the problem continued... Maybe they have some sort thread checking LOL ?!?!?
thank bạn .......
Quote Originally Posted by baovnn View Post
thank bạn .......
what ?!? /msg2short
WoT is server-sided. Its mean, you cannot hack it.
Quote Originally Posted by hellrexix View Post
WoT is server-sided. Its mean, you cannot hack it.
LOL at least simple chams wil be posible LOL it didnt look to me like server sided game... looks really ugly to me
You cant inject into WoT. The game freezes, crashing on any kind of injection. I think the devs was lazy to make a proper anticheat, so they made it freeze on injection. I tried to inject too. Even reading it's memory is kinda tricky because you get 160k pointers and rescan only help you after a few restarts... For now no-fooliage and weakspot skins(or no fog and no smoke etc.) the only "cheats" for this game.
Quote Originally Posted by NB81 View Post
You cant inject into WoT. The game freezes, crashing on any kind of injection. I think the devs was lazy to make a proper anticheat, so they made it freeze on injection. I tried to inject too. Even reading it's memory is kinda tricky because you get 160k pointers and rescan only help you after a few restarts... For now no-fooliage and weakspot skins(or no fog and no smoke etc.) the only "cheats" for this game.
really interesting... how about some trainer ?
But i can inject flamehooks hack. Its only outdated. You can still inject hacks. Also the source code for Flamehooks is out, if someone want to mae a hack he can easly make it
Quote Originally Posted by NB81 View Post
You cant inject into WoT. The game freezes, crashing on any kind of injection. I think the devs was lazy to make a proper anticheat, so they made it freeze on injection. I tried to inject too. Even reading it's memory is kinda tricky because you get 160k pointers and rescan only help you after a few restarts... For now no-fooliage and weakspot skins(or no fog and no smoke etc.) the only "cheats" for this game.
I'm making a bot in the moment. I can read it's memory(for current money, free xp, username etc...) not really tried to write it. If you good in making chams etc maybe it could worth a try(but I think the spotting system(or what) is serversided too).
lol not all thins are server-sided
if you use CE you will se take some arty and move then trn on speed hack on CE
the game will lag but you will get instant aim
sry for bad eng. i hope you understand what i meen
if you trn of your internet you can still do some thinks in game so idk i think thet thinks are not server-sided

and sry for bad eng
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us