WTSCaptain Account with many ap guns.

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
Captain Account with many ap guns.
As you can see from the thread title, this account has many ap guns.

Rank is : Captain
Euro: 20k ATM.
BP: 47
AP:2

Paypal will only be accepted as well as any offers starting from $45.00, you will pay transaction fee also!
Skype: Skwon24

Don't spam this thread with useless shit like my last one. If you don't like my starting offer than just get the fuck out. It really is fine, ill wait till I get the right buyer.

@Genesis approve please.
1.png1.0 MB · 183 downloads 2.png1.1 MB · 160 downloads 3.png1.0 MB · 147 downloads 4.png1.0 MB · 136 downloads 5.png1.0 MB · 118 downloads 6.png1.0 MB · 115 downloads
Hmm I have a steam account with many games, if you want. My Skype is hydropower9
Quote Originally Posted by ltenlborne View Post
Hmm I have a steam account with many games, if you want. My Skype is hydropower9
No thank you, as I said I want money.
What payment method do you accept and could you do 40 usd ? Let me know asap cuz
Quote Originally Posted by J Cole View Post
What payment method do you accept and could you do 40 usd ? Let me know asap cuz
I could do 45 ? Paypal only with you paying the transaction fee.
adde u on skype to talk
baconbitz181
Ill pass for now
Quote Originally Posted by J Cole View Post
Ill pass for now
Okay
/10char
Hey @skown24
Did you know when you made this thread, i mean what time. Please answer.
Quote Originally Posted by ErasuZ View Post
Hey @skown24
Did you know when you made this thread, i mean what time. Please answer.
WTF are you talking about?
Bump still selling.
Bump still selling.

---------- Post added 06-25-2013 at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-24-2013 at 11:04 PM ----------

@PdudeCYP current offer : 45 euros on friday.
Update: Might be next friday, but if someone offers 50 ill take it your offer instead.
Bump still looking for more offers.
skype : vipre97 45$ if want
Damn he got banned imfao
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?