CoolBlackShot Clone 2 Guns(Only rifle,smg and sniper only)!

PollWhen should I post this glitch?
This Monday 83% · 10
This Tuesday17% · 2
12 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
^_^ can't wait to try it...
Guys,it might be on tuesday(maybe only),I have problems on something so don't scold me if I didn't post this tmr!
LOL How About Today~ 0.0
Lol old already released long time ago
Can be done normally with a mouse and few buttons
Sorry guys tomorrow,I using my phone now!I got something to do!
Do we Need to buy 2nd slot to make this?

Or You Bug It.. it Have 2 slot
Guys I can't record it,my computer is broken,i using my iphone now!
its easy when ur dead u click b to change weapons u take the weapon u want to be cloned in the 2nd slot so the secondary so say u want 2 ak47 then u take like scar in primary and ak in secondary then u close screen and click b again to change weapon and u take the ak in first slot and then u wil have 2 ak47
@below at least someone know this trick,but please make a video about it,I can't do it I have no more COMPUTER!!! Cuz ur tutorial is not confusing for me but for others!Please give credits to me
Quote Originally Posted by iAmShadows View Post
@below at least someone know this trick,but please make a video about it,I can't do it I have no more COMPUTER!!! Cuz ur tutorial is not confusing for me but for others!Please give credits to me
ive known this glitch for 2 months and u only posted 3 weeks ago so dont know why i should give u credits
How do you know I know this 3 weeks ago?It might be earlier perhaps might be 1 year ago!I know this 1 year ago dude.It was GMs keep doing the patch of the maps and new weapons,I was testing if the patch will infect the glitch!
Quote Originally Posted by ruthboy View Post
ive known this glitch for 2 months and u only posted 3 weeks ago so dont know why i should give u credits
^ he knows u know it for 3 weeks cause thats when u posted it
Please understand my comment b4 commenting it again...I SAID THE PATCH OF MAP AND WEAPONS!
Quote Originally Posted by imsocrazy View Post
^ he knows u know it for 3 weeks cause thats when u posted it
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?