DetectedCoder.Dias V1.4 [AC]

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Wallhack looks nice
WOO another AC hack yay

----edit----
DOES NOT WORK WITH WINDOWS8
msvcr110.dll error when I try and inject.
Quote Originally Posted by dualFTW View Post
msvcr110.dll error when I try and inject.
It happened to me too. Have no idea what's going on.
how to active ?
Not work win 8 -32 bits its not supported if you get error msvcr110.dll
donwload it and put it in your system32
Injector TeraJector - Free Version
I'm from Hungary! How to use? I don't know! Help me! "The hack tool has benn detected! Please exit program"
how to make it work on windows 8 64bits?? help
excellent work! will test and post back results
when inject say not suport and game not start.
hi coder dias use my source (work just for windows vista and 7)

For my hack i have found for work

windows xp 100%
windows 7 100%
windows vista 100%
windows 8 80%
Quote Originally Posted by ac-zicos77 View Post
hi coder dias use my source (work just for windows vista and 7)

For my hack i have found for work

windows xp 100%
windows 7 100%
windows vista 100%
windows 8 80%
can't i use your loader for the no menu hacker ?
how do you open the menu for the hack once the game is started
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us