TalkingGive me some classics.

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Give me some classics.
Decided to emulate some old games until next-gen games arrive (watch dogs, gta V, BF4 etc.). Dont care which platform, genre, year the game was released, if you think it was fun to play, post it. Played almost all crash, sonic and mario games, also played tombi 1 and 2. Let nostalgia flow through you and give me your favourite old-time classics.
the first Prince of Persia
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post
the first Prince of Persia
The DOS one?
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post
the first Prince of Persia
Holy shit, I had completely forgotten about this, I played it once when I was dunno, 5 years old? Im not gonna start annoying everyone with the whole story but its actually one of the main reasons why im so into PC's and gaming. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
Did you play Skii?
Not sure what that is, I'll just google it.

this one, i remember playing it when i was 4
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post

this one, i remember playing it when i was 4
That's the DOS one, I still remember that one as well.
Did you play Skii?
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


That's the DOS one, I still remember that one as well.
Did you play Skii?
can u send me a link? cant find it


---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nikarampo View Post
Holy shit, I had completely forgotten about this, I played it once when I was dunno, 5 years old? Im not gonna start annoying everyone with the whole story but its actually one of the main reasons why im so into PC's and gaming. Thanks a lot.
same here, i started gaming cuz of this game
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post


can u send me a link? cant find it


---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------



same here, i started gaming cuz of this game
If I find it I'll post it.
Zelda: Link to the past!
Super Smash Bros Melee!

<3
Warcraft III.
It's from 2003 or something, but it is still very active.
Galaxy
Street fighter
Mortal combat
Quote Originally Posted by LovesHealer View Post
Galaxy
Street fighter
Mortal combat
I have galaxy along with pacman, dig dug and a couple more classics on a little box with a lever and a button that connects straight to the TV.. Man I love that shit.

Something irrelevant, am I the only one that finds sprite games attractive as fuck? I love games like sonic advance 3, megaman zero and megaman ZX. Those sprites are so well-made.
Quote Originally Posted by ThisistheEnd View Post
Super Smash Bros Melee!
Isnt that the same with SSB brawl for the wii?
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us