WTSwindows 8 pro keys

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
windows 8 pro keys
I im new to this site so
i have windows 8 keys
$10

skype
******stephen_59

for more info

a other free key for the first 3 to buy one
Learn English, we don't speak Swenglish..

Dammit my bad, google chrome translated. C.C
I think you are only allowed to bump every 12 hrs.
Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hux View Post
I think you are only allowed to bump every 12 hrs.
I believe it is every 24 hours.
Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hux View Post
I think you are only allowed to bump every 12 hrs.
It's actually 24 hours :P
Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hux View Post
I think you are only allowed to bump every 12 hrs.
it's actually 24 hours.
you can get banned for emoticon spamming.
Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post
you can get banned for emoticon spamming.
that exists?
yes bump is every 24 hrs
Alright srry i said "I think"
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?