Sending keystrokes to crossfire in VB.net

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Sending keystrokes to crossfire in VB.net
How would i send keystrokes to crossfire in VB.net? For example, have it knife every one second? I tried sendkeys.send but it did not work. It only worked for chatting purposes.
Quote Originally Posted by unSatisfied View Post
How would i send keystrokes to crossfire in VB.net? For example, have it knife every one second? I tried sendkeys.send but it did not work. It only worked for chatting purposes.
I'm not sure if this still works but.. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...ender-dll.html
And if it doesn't work, You should also open a thread in the VB programming section Visual Basic Programming - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
Quote Originally Posted by unSatisfied View Post
Sadly, this did not work. Thanks anyways though.
Thanks for the 200th thank lol.. and I saw you opened up a thread there so GL with it
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?