WTSBlack ops 2 Real Time Editor

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Black ops 2 Real Time Editor
I was going to make a post in the console hacking part, but they didn't have a marketplace so I thought this was the safest place. Anyway, I have a black ops 2 Real Time Editor. You use it with a Jtag/RGH Xbox 360 console. This is the only one currently with unlock all that I am aware of. If you are interested please post below!

Note: If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Picture - I will give the picture ONLY to people that are actually going to buy and not waste my time or try and rip me off.

NOTE 2: Due to people not knowing what this is, IT'S A TOOL YOU USE WITH A JTAG/RGH XBOX 360. NOT A GAME OR AN ACCOUNT.
i want a picture

Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
I was going to make a post in the console hacking part, but they didn't have a marketplace so I thought this was the safest place. Anyway, I have a black ops 2 Real Time Editor. You use it with a Jtag/RGH Xbox 360 console. This is the only one currently with unlock all that I am aware of. If you are interested please post below!

Note: If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Picture - I will give the picture ONLY to people interested.
Quote Originally Posted by Terrified View Post
i want a picture
Alright, I'll hit you up on skype. What's your name?
Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
Alright, I'll hit you up on skype. What's your name?
Alha.Wakbar
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?