New Naval Commander!

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
New Naval Commander!


NEW Naval Commander, I am defiantly getting this.
pinky naval commander
Quote Originally Posted by It's Ooze View Post


NEW Naval Commander, I am defiantly getting this.
If this is in featured artist shop, it will make my day.
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
If this is in featured artist shop, it will make my day.
Not Confirmed Yet!

Quote Originally Posted by A Wild Noob Appeared View Post
those eyes :-)
IKR
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
If this is in featured artist shop, it will make my day.
Yup i think its For new Artist shop , Cuz yesterday Beleen said that she will upload some photos of items she will have in her shop in twitter :P
Quote Originally Posted by It's Ooze View Post


NEW Naval Commander, I am defiantly getting this.
those eyes :-)
Quote Originally Posted by A Wild Noob Appeared View Post
those eyes :-)
I am more drawn to this because of the potential this has in the daily yulgar visits.
PLZ dont be in the real talk like a pirate say shop
I think Beleen has something to do with this.
Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post
PINK PHOENIX BLADE



Ugliest blade ever.
Quote Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
Ugliest blade ever.
Your opinion. I think it looks quite cool.
Quote Originally Posted by jumjetx View Post
pink for gayz
Or For girls :P
Quote Originally Posted by jumjetx View Post
pink for gayz
HOMOPHOBE??
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us