UltraScriptLoader_Alpha

PollRate This
20 votes
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
UltraScriptLoader_Alpha
UltraScriptLoader

This is a scripting language for testing features easily. Of course this isn't for public release but if you wanna release something using my scripting language don't forget to credit me for making you able to release your script. You still need to have your own undetected injector and you still need to find the addies yourself.

Features :
ReadMemory (Ingame or not)
WriteMemory (Ingame or not)
PushToConsole (Ingame)

HowToUse:
<> : this argument is not optional
[] : this argument is optional
ReadMemory
Code:
ReadMemory <Address|offset> [CShell|ClientShell]
ReadMemoryIfIngame
Code:
ReadMemoryIfIngame <Address|offset> [CShell|ClientShell|PlayerClient]
WriteMemory
Code:
ReadMemory <Address|offset> [CShell|ClientShell]
WriteMemoryIfIngame
Code:
ReadMemoryIfIngame <Address|offset> [CShell|ClientShell|PlayerClient]
PTC
Code:
PTC <CommandName>_<Value>
Note : Your script must be named filename.usf and must be placed in the crossfire folder.
Note 2: Place the script loader in the crossfire folder also in case it doesn't work.

Included in the zip file :
WhitePlayer.usf // Shows you how to use WriteMemory
PTC.usf // Shows you how to use PTC
UltraScriptLoader.dll // Loads your script files

ScreenShots :



Virus Scans :

- VirusTotal.com : Antivirus scan for d50c6397ba40f8b7b251de54d8c7a24b at 2013-04-17 18:58:08 UTC - VirusTotal
- Jotti.org : UltraScriptLoader.zip - Jotti's malware scan
- VirScan.org : UltraScriptLoader.zip MD5:d50c6397ba40f8b7b251de54d8c7a24b - VirSCAN.org 3% Scanner(s) (1/37) found malware!

Note : The DLL is packed and has anti debugger check.
Note 2 : The addies included in the Script Loader autoupdate themselves. So the script will work for every updates except it changes too much.
UltraScriptLoader_mpgh.net.zip11 KB · 180 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by TaBz3 View Post
It seems very nice, kudos on the scripts. It's quite useful generally if someone was looking for this, even just to "play around" with.
+Rep'd and +Thank'd.
EDIT: Even though I rated it 5/5, I think it's more "4.5/5". Anyway, keep up the nice work.
EDIT2: I don't know why you would put a 0/5 option there, why did 3 people vote on 0/5?
You contributed to the community, you should get some form of appreciation at the least.
I'd like to thank you for such detailed answer. Those who have put 0 out of 5 must be some beggers that thought finding a hack over here. I don't care about people like this. I'll work hard on it so it makes u want to use it.
I know it's really a tiny script loader but on alpha v2 it should be better. I'll try also to load the scripts once per game so it doesn't constantly do the same thing over the time. I got several ideas on how i'll do it.

I put it here because I wasn't sure where to place it but I guess you must be right for this.

Quote Originally Posted by panosg401 View Post
so u use it to make hacks and upload them ? ( or smth like that ? ) why dont u upload a hack ? making hacks its not easy and since u know it u can make one

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

well i look for europe hacks i see a script loader thing and i've never heard of that before so i ask
I'm gonna try to release my new public hack as soon as possible. I've been mostly working on the script loader.
Maybe i'll release my engine menu
what ddo u do with that omg maybe say ?
Quote Originally Posted by panosg401 View Post
what ddo u do with that omg maybe say ?
All hail the 1st failer in the thread...
Quote Originally Posted by panosg401 View Post
what ddo u do with that omg maybe say ?
I wrote that the main goal of that script loader is for testing features but you can release hacks with it if you want.However your addies won't be protected as script aren't made that way. Scripting doesn't need compiler, only real programmation language needs compilers. For more information about that just search on Wikipedia for scripting languages and programmation languages. The best scripting language so far for me is python. It's really easy to understand, even though that the indentation is a bit too strict for people that aren't organised.
Read more carefully next time.
@Hero : I really like your profile pic
so u use it to make hacks and upload them ? ( or smth like that ? ) why dont u upload a hack ? making hacks its not easy and since u know it u can make one

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

well i look for europe hacks i see a script loader thing and i've never heard of that before so i ask
I don't know how to use! Video Tutorial ? ?
I included some examples in the zip file. Just take a look at it. Of course it's not for beginners but it's a good way to try if your feature is going to work. But for some reason it doesnt seem to work on any other crossfire. I'll try to fix that for the next update.
And also i'll try to make it better so you can call own made functions like you would on c++.
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
I included some examples in the zip file. Just take a look at it. Of course it's not for beginners but it's a good way to try if your feature is going to work. But for some reason it doesnt seem to work on any other crossfire. I'll try to fix that for the next update.
And also i'll try to make it better so you can call own made functions like you would on c++.
It seems very nice, kudos on the scripts. It's quite useful generally if someone was looking for this, even just to "play around" with.
+Rep'd and +Thank'd.
EDIT: Even though I rated it 5/5, I think it's more "4.5/5". Anyway, keep up the nice work.
EDIT2: I don't know why you would put a 0/5 option there, why did 3 people vote on 0/5?
You contributed to the community, you should get some form of appreciation at the least.
what is this for?yes yes yes u think im a noob... i am not hacker i just use hacks from hackers so idk what u just posted can u tell me how to use it maybye make a video?
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us