ExclamationPacket Spammer

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Packet Spammer
Who can give me the packet spammer i have dont found him !
pocket spammer is in the new le bot 4.1
here the link-http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-worlds-aqw-hacks-cheats-trainers/501588-le-bot-4-1-a.html
%xt%zm%getMapItem%4%515%=something thats good
what is %xt%zm%getMapItem%4%515% doing ?
btw the %xt%zm%getMapItem%4%515% gives a rep boost
Quote Originally Posted by zaya2222 View Post
btw the %xt%zm%getMapItem%4%515% gives a rep boost
why do these fuckers keep bumping stuff thats close to a year old ....
i dont understand D:
please guys enlighten me what is a packet spammer and how can i effectively use it in bot
Quote Originally Posted by devilscorner View Post
please guys enlighten me what is a packet spammer and how can i effectively use it in bot
There are a few tutorials around the forums I think.
Quote Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
There are a few tutorials around the forums I think.
i need a quick way tutorial, i sucked at reading instructions, i even build my 5 gundam toys without reading its manual
Quote Originally Posted by devilscorner View Post
i need a quick way tutorial, i sucked at reading instructions, i even build my 5 gundam toys without reading its manual
Nobody reads those instructions, nobody that I know anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
Nobody reads those instructions, nobody that I know anyway.
soo what packet spammer is used by botters???
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?