Would AMD processors have the same assembly code as Intel processors. Because my computer uses AMD o_O?
I am not quite sure. Very good question lol....
Or maybe windows handles the interaction with the processor so I only need to know Win32 Assembly language unless im getting more advance then just deconstructing programs that run on Win32.
I think windows handles it...if your getting a new processor chip put in you'll need a new mobo I believe.
Originally Posted by rwkeith
I think windows handles it...if your getting a new processor chip put in you'll need a new mobo I believe.
not if its the same socket, such as an am2+ socket mobo could run a phenom x2, 3,4
Originally Posted by rwkeith
I think windows handles it...if your getting a new processor chip put in you'll need a new mobo I believe.
ummm wats a mobo o_O?
Originally Posted by why06
ummm wats a mobo o_O?
motherboard
Intel is much faster and its better for multi tasking.
Originally Posted by harrissouth
Intel is much faster and its better for multi tasking.
i disagree, i went from amd phenom x4@2.32ghz to an i7@2.45ghz and the phenom could handle more multimedia(same amount of ram, OS)
Originally Posted by why06
Would AMD processors have the same assembly code as Intel processors. Because my computer uses AMD o_O?
no
~
I'd leave at that to end the madness but one word comments are traditionally handled as spam. AMD & Intel processors have different internals I personally believe AMD processors are truly more optimized for 64bit processing in general. The i7 is currently the most powerful consumer product media processor.