Pixel Art

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
Pixel Art
Yo Guys!
Im a Pixel art Fan here , and i like making pixel arts , but im Out of ideas :P Please post your ideas , and i will try to make pixel arts as soon as possible ))

Here are some photos
 
Pixel Arts



There are others too , ill post more photos a lil later

P.s I have to go now , good night , Please leavei ideas :P
Wow! Such A Great Photos Of Pixel! I Like The Chrome
They look pritty good
Not a big fan of pixel art, but those look nice.
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
Not a big fan of pixel art, but those look nice.
Thank you :P

Quote Originally Posted by SgtGeoff View Post
They look pritty good
Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by abdoabdo123 View Post
Wow! Such A Great Photos Of Pixel! I Like The Chrome
My friend asked me to make it , SO i made it ^_^ And Thanks :P




You Guys have any suggestions what should i make next? :P

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

 
More Pixel Arts

Nice, I see U like pokemon haha
@Gio
If I Gave U A Picture Of Me
Could U Do It?
Quote Originally Posted by abdoabdo123 View Post
@Gio
If I Gave U A Picture Of Me
Could U Do It?
Minecraft Character one or reall one?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniPwnr View Post
Nice, I see U like pokemon haha
Lol not really , its just my friends idea , they asked me to make Pokemons :P
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
Minecraft Character one or reall one?



Lol not really , its just my friends idea , they asked me to make Pokemons :P

No My Real Picture
A Picture Of Me In Real Life Not In Minecraft
Quote Originally Posted by abdoabdo123 View Post
No My Real Picture
A Picture Of Me In Real Life Not In Minecraft
o-o well i never tried building a reall persons face :P im not sure about it
Quote Originally Posted by marin2jz View Post
Nice man
Thank you
@Gio
Well Can I Send It
And U May See?
I Will Send U An Easy Picture Ok :/
Quote Originally Posted by abdoabdo123 View Post
@Gio
Well Can I Send It
And U May See?
I Will Send U An Easy Picture Ok :/
i dont know if i can make it i never tried it :| i can make your minecraft character , but im pretty sure atm i cant do really persons face
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?