Pixel Art

Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by abdoabdo123 View Post
@Gio
Well Give It A Go! Right?
Maybe later? Im not really good at peoples faces :P but you can ask me to do any pixel art
Quote Originally Posted by abdoabdo123 View Post
Well Make Tarazan xD
Hmm .. you mean tarzan? Sure ill make Animated Tarzan but tomorow , im kinda not in mood to do it today :P
K Sure Man
Add Me On Skype
ÂßÐ-ÂĿRÂĦ♏ÂИ V @Gio
Wow dude good job!
Quote Originally Posted by yankolo View Post
Wow dude good job!
Thank You :P

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by abdoabdo123 View Post
K Sure Man
Add Me On Skype
ÂßÐ-ÂĿRÂĦ♏ÂИ V @Gio
Im having Skype Problems ATM So don't have it installed
Quote Originally Posted by abdoabdo123 View Post
@Gio
Then Facebook Maybe?
Sorry i just got home , will make anime tarzan pixel art now :P , na its fine , if you need something you can PM me here :P

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Here , Just ask Pokemons , mario struff or other games characters :PPP I need ideas to make more
 
Anime Tarzan
@Gio
Woha I Just Laughed So Hard
This Is So Great!
I Thanked U Now xD
Quote Originally Posted by abdoabdo123 View Post
@Gio
Woha I Just Laughed So Hard
This Is So Great!
I Thanked U Now xD
LOL , Give me more ideas (But not Humans) ;p ill build them tomorow :P
Quote Originally Posted by abdoabdo123 View Post
@Gio
Well Make Google Chrome Icon!
I already made Google Chrome :P Check first post
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
I already made Google Chrome :P Check first post
mmmm
Then Make Internet Explorer xD
Quote Originally Posted by abdoabdo123 View Post
mmmm
Then Make Internet Explorer xD
Sure ill make it when ill have time :P
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
P.s I have to go now , good night , Please leave ideas :P

MLP Pixel art?

(I'll show you what I can do too... :P)
Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?