Solvedknow the system

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
know the system

I want the codes for make my Project knows the system on which it's running.
Like :
Code:
'If windows 7 32bit then
me.close
These are not codes put I just say what I need
Have you any idea about this guys?
i Think i made something like that while ago.
Code:
If label1 = Windows 7 Then
End
After adding this code:
Code:
label1.text = computerver
*I'M NOT SURE OF THE CODE.*
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
i Think i made something like that while ago.
Code:
If label1 = Windows 7 Then
End
After adding this code:
Code:
label1.text = computerver
*I'M NOT SURE OF THE CODE.*
This is plain wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
This is plain wrong.
Ok.
Code:
Private OSName As String = My.Computer.Info.OSFullName
Private OSVersion As String = My.Computer.Info.OSVersion
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post

I want the codes for make my Project knows the system on which it's running.
Like :
Code:
'If windows 7 32bit then
me.close
These are not codes put I just say what I need
Have you any idea about this guys?
I think you want something like :

Code:
Label1.Text = My.Computer.Info.OSFullName.ToString
        Label2.Text = My.Computer.Info.OSPlatform
Why searching complicated ? ^^
Quote Originally Posted by BrayKet View Post
I think you want something like :

Code:
Label1.Text = My.Computer.Info.OSFullName.ToString
        Label2.Text = My.Computer.Info.OSPlatform
Why searching complicated ? ^^
Thank you and Working ^^
Request Close / Solved.
If InStr(My.Computer.Info.OSFullName, "Windows 7") Then
If InStr(Environ("ProgramFiles"), "x86") <= 0 Then
End
End If
End If
Quote Originally Posted by Mnight View Post
If InStr(My.Computer.Info.OSFullName, "Windows 7") Then
If InStr(Environ("ProgramFiles"), "x86") <= 0 Then
End
End If
End If
If the OS was windows 7 x86 program will close ?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?