LightbulbWTS[2.0 Referral Service] Fastest and safest referrals guaranteed!

Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
[2.0 Referral Service] Fastest and safest referrals guaranteed!

League of Legends Referral Service (2.0)

I have 10 vouch packs of 25 referrals to give away to trusted members


Prices and Rewards

Find the prices and rewards at lol-referral.com

Payment

I accept PayPal and Skrill(Moneybookers)

Completion Time

Fastest Referral Service Guaranteed! Orders will be completed in under 48 hours. Be aware that it can take up to 48 hours to update on the League of Legends website depending what region your account is.

Contact

Order Page: lol-referral.com
Skype: that-random-dude




I think I'm a trusted member.
DO NOT USE HIS REF SERVICE - YOU WILL GET BANNED'

the bot he use dosent run LoL client it just send packets to Riot and the accs lvl up- therefore he can run MANY bots and the risk of getting banned is high. And the ban is not just for the RAF system but also INGAME PERMANENT BAN.


wouldnt advise you to buy from him.


he make refs for sure fast, but high odds you'll get perma'd
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
I think I'm a trusted member.
Send me a PM with your referral link.

Quote Originally Posted by homerguy View Post
DO NOT USE HIS REF SERVICE - YOU WILL GET BANNED'

the bot he use dosent run LoL client it just send packets to Riot and the accs lvl up- therefore he can run MANY bots and the risk of getting banned is high. And the ban is not just for the RAF system but also INGAME PERMANENT BAN.


wouldnt advise you to buy from him.


he make refs for sure fast, but high odds you'll get perma'd
What a joke. I don't remember you buying from me or me telling you how I do referrals so why do you think you're an expert?

If this were true then I could just refer thousands of accounts to people I don't like to get them banned, Riot would never allow this so go run along now.
Quote Originally Posted by GU4RDIAN View Post
Send me a PM with your referral link.



What a joke. I don't remember you buying from me or me telling you how I do referrals so why do you think you're an expert?

If this were true then I could just refer thousands of accounts to people I don't like to get them banned, Riot would never allow this so go run along now.
can i get a vouch cause who would make a new account on mpgh to sell
Quote Originally Posted by homerguy View Post
DO NOT USE HIS REF SERVICE - YOU WILL GET BANNED'

the bot he use dosent run LoL client it just send packets to Riot and the accs lvl up- therefore he can run MANY bots and the risk of getting banned is high. And the ban is not just for the RAF system but also INGAME PERMANENT BAN.


wouldnt advise you to buy from him.


he make refs for sure fast, but high odds you'll get perma'd
dang, why so accusing? but honestly isnt this a risk that everyone takes from leveling bots? There will ALWAYS be a risk of getting a ban for abusing award systems no matter the way you doit.

Besides, Gu4rdian is pretty much one of the most trusted sellers i've done business with. I bought 250 refs from him a while ago and no problems since.
I'll take a voucher, I think I'm qualified enough
Quote Originally Posted by WHPH View Post
can i get a vouch cause who would make a new account on mpgh to sell
Sure thing, send your referral link in a PM to me And I would since I didn't have an account.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
I'll take a voucher, I think I'm qualified enough
I think you might be too Send me your referral link in a PM please
well u have the bot? you used it before what about now?
Can I take one of those vouch copies? I'm also interested in doing business in the future. I'll tell you more on the pm I will send.
Quote Originally Posted by Jmcviray View Post
Can I take one of those vouch copies? I'm also interested in doing business in the future. I'll tell you more on the pm I will send.
Sure thing
Can i get a vouch copy?, i'm very interested in this and i have a couple of friends that are too.
Quote Originally Posted by Dadanium531 View Post
Can i get a vouch copy?, i'm very interested in this and i have a couple of friends that are too.
Of course, not a problem. Just send me your referral link

Edit: May need to Skype me until I can receive private messages
Quote Originally Posted by Dadanium531 View Post
i posted on your profile
Got it, I've added 25
Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?