18+Just scared the fuck out of myself

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Just scared the fuck out of myself
Seriously, watch alone at 1AM in the dark the movie V/H/S/2 also V/H/S (You don't need to watch them in any particular order.

I was covering my ears\eyes literally for half the movie. Scared the fucking ******s out of me.

The trailer is shit, but the movie is seriously nerve racking

looks cheesy af, but if there are tits in the trailer im honestly interested
Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero View Post
looks cheesy af, but if there are tits in the trailer im honestly interested
Yeah just added 18+ tags.

There is some nudity - not much. Idk, hard to enjoy when you are scared as fuck.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Yeah just added 18+ tags.

There is some nudity - not much. Idk, hard to enjoy when you are scared as fuck.
Some people fap to anything, anywhere
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

Some people fap to anything, anywhere
Lol, true. Well, if you're going to fap, it makes more sense to just find a porno rather than try to fap off to 4 second clips of nudity surrounded by utterly horrifying shit.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Lol, true. Well, if you're going to fap, it makes more sense to just find a porno rather than try to fap off to 4 second clips of nudity surrounded by utterly horrifying shit.
Both of those attract aborted.
h-o-l-y shit dude...
Gonna see if I can't find a torrent for it.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
You have to search without the brackets (search engines do a shit job handling them)
Already found it though, 1080p
Thanks though.
omfg VHS was such a lame movie and fucked up. I really don't want to watch #2. HOWEVER it was a creepy movie and I wouldnt want to watch it at like 1am haha
I watched V/H/S, I found it mediocre, hardly scary, more about a group of masked men walking around getting womens boobs out, etc
Quote Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
I watched V/H/S, I found it mediocre, hardly scary, more about a group of masked men walking around getting womens boobs out, etc
Thats the first two minutes and the rest of the movie has nothing to do with that...

I loved V/H/S. It wasn't that scary, and a lot of it was a bit cheesy, but it was a fun movie to watch with the lights off and definitely creeped Kirstie out. I might check out the new one.
It looks quite dumb, really. I mean, I haven't watched the first one, but from the looks of things, I think the movie will be to scattered or random.
I might give it a go.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Seriously, watch alone at 1AM in the dark the movie V/H/S/2 also V/H/S (You don't need to watch them in any particular order.

I was covering my ears\eyes literally for half the movie. Scared the fucking ******s out of me.

The trailer is shit, but the movie is seriously nerve racking

Looks scary AF. Would never watch lel.. I always regret waching/playing horrow crap :P
EDIT: Now everything looks creepy to me.. Even my own fucken avatar I freaken regret watching the trailer
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?