LightbulbDungeon Ideas

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Dungeon Ideas
I need some ideas for a new dungeon, like a 'theme' for it. I just finished the Champion Labyrinth and i need a new project. Any ideas?
Snowy. Snowy dungeon with snowy sprites and the boss would be Bigfoot
Quote Originally Posted by RaymondW View Post
I will do it xD @crastotal
Make it shoot multi coloured but everything else white.
NO! Dont Copy i already released one Called, Snow Castle but the thread were removed
Something in a pine forest with blood and sheeps
make a sheep themed dungeon
Quote Originally Posted by RaymondW View Post
I will name it Ice Cave @TripperNet @crastotal
Pretty good name keep me updated on how it looks
BigFoot in Ice. Should Be YETI. hahahah lol `: ))`
You should do a creepy happy place, like where you fight "happy" things
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
You should do a creepy happy place, like where you fight "happy" things
Like... Candyland? derp
My starter dungeon idea :P
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?