WTBBuying World of Wracraft Gametime

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Buying World of Wracraft Gametime
I'm looking for either 30 or 60 days.
30 days = $12
60 days = $20
If you want a different price, I may re-consider.


DON'T ADD ME IF YOU EXPECT ME TO GO FIRST

Add me on Skype @andrewdotatcom

Maybe you would be interested in buying an account?
Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
Maybe you would be interested in buying an account?
No sorry, only gametime.
Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
Maybe you would be interested in buying an account?
I am, is it EU?
Have Skype?
Quote Originally Posted by Nanoxx View Post
Have Skype?
the skype name is definitely not in the main post
Quote Originally Posted by Electro Beat View Post
the skype name is definitely not in the main post
send me in PM
Quote Originally Posted by Nanoxx View Post
send me in PM
His skype is in the post if you read carefully. andrewdotatcom is his skype
Quote Originally Posted by andrewdotatcom View Post
I'm looking for either 30 or 60 days.
30 days = $12
60 days = $20
If you want a different price, I may re-consider.


DON'T ADD ME IF YOU EXPECT ME TO GO FIRST

Add me on Skype @andrewdotatcom

I have prepaid for 25$. My skype timecards.game
added you to talk
be aware of @andrewdotatcom not willing to go first / he dosent want to go first or to use a middle man be careful with this guy

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jhonwdss View Post


I am, is it EU?
I can get u a account add me on skype: mr.sm0k3
Quote Originally Posted by snd3sound View Post
be aware of @andrewdotatcom not willing to go first / he dosent want to go first or to use a middle man be careful with this guy

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------



I can get u a account add me on skype: mr.sm0k3
If you clearly read the thread it's saying I don't want to go first.

*still looking for gametime*
Quote Originally Posted by andrewdotatcom View Post


If you clearly read the thread it's saying I don't want to go first.

*still looking for gametime*

You have only 57posts so You have to go first. I can sell You prepaids for 24$ - interested ?
Quote Originally Posted by timecardsgame View Post
You have only 57posts so You have to go first. I can sell You prepaids for 24$ - interested ?
How many days?
Quote Originally Posted by andrewdotatcom View Post


How many days?
60days for EU servers
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?