WTSCustom MPGH User Titles (.50 Each)

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Custom MPGH User Titles (.50 Each)
Now, before flaming ensues, I know Ravallo makes these for free. His thread seems to get a lot of traffic though, and it takes a long time to get your tag. The .50 is really for convenience.

I only take PayPal.

Terms:
Payment sent as a gift (click sending to friends or family)
Message with payment: I have received my virtual items and will not chargeback
No refunds

If you want an example of my work, check my trader tag. I made that. Can request custom fonts if you want, but will be using the one in my custom tag by default.

Format:
Background Color:
Text Color:
(Optional)Text Font:
Text: (Eg. TRA[ICON]DER)
Icon link: (imgur: the simple image sharerⓘ link to your icon, I will resize it. IMAGE MUST BE TRANSPARENT)


Thanks
Bump, still offering service.

Discount for the next 3 days:
Buy 2, get one free! 3 User Tags for $1!
If you want this to work then you have to start out making them free, since you have only made 1 no one will buy.
Quote Originally Posted by cucuYeL View Post
Now, before flaming ensues, I know Ravallo makes these for free. His thread seems to get a lot of traffic though, and it takes a long time to get your tag. The .50 is really for convenience.

I only take PayPal.

Terms:
Payment sent as a gift (click sending to friends or family)
Message with payment: I have received my virtual items and will not chargeback
No refunds

If you want an example of my work, check my trader tag. I made that. Can request custom fonts if you want, but will be using the one in my custom tag by default.

Format:
Background Color:
Text Color:
(Optional)Text Font:
Text: (Eg. TRA[ICON]DER)
Icon link: (imgur: the simple image sharerⓘ link to your icon, I will resize it. IMAGE MUST BE TRANSPARENT)


Thanks
nice im interested on this
Do u have skype?
you should put some samplers
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
you should put some samplers
Sure, will do
Quote Originally Posted by cucuYeL View Post


Sure, will do
Is your 3 for $1 deal still going on? I may be interested in working out a slightly lower price.
Attention:

To be able to wear a user title in addition to your Member level title or donator title, you need to either donate, or get 1337 posts.

However, you can always put these in your signature
Ravallo is doing them for free
Quote Originally Posted by xreality14 View Post
Ravallo is doing them for free
Quote Originally Posted by cucuYeL View Post
Now, before flaming ensues, I know Ravallo makes these for free. His thread seems to get a lot of traffic though, and it takes a long time to get your tag. The .50 is really for convenience.
To be blunt, do you know how to read?
Interested Let Us Deal on Skype
What are user titles ?

Could you explain what exaclty they are ?
Vouch for this user, makes high quality User Titles. I would use it, but I don't meet the user requirements. GLWS!
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?