Logo/Picture.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Logo/Picture.
Hi guys.

I want someone to make me a logo/picture. It's going to be used as a picture for my
youtube channel.

Size: 1920x1080.
Colors: Black, white and a bit dark green.

I want the picture to include a self drawn computer. And a text that says "TechArenaTV".
And if you could, add some cool tribals or something. Make the picture look good. I know you guys can do it.

The person who makes this will be "thanked" "+rep" and get a shoutout for anything in my next episode!

Cheers Robin.
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Hi guys.

I want someone to make me a logo/picture. It's going to be used as a picture for my
youtube channel.

Size: 1920x1080.
Colors: Black, white and a bit dark green.

I want the picture to include a self drawn computer. And a text that says "TechArenaTV".
And if you could, add some cool tribals or something. Make the picture look good. I know you guys can do it.

The person who makes this will be "thanked" "+rep" and get a shoutout for anything in my next episode!

Cheers Robin.

People say i'm the best at photoshop and that I do a really good job. You don't have to thank me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post



People say i'm the best at photoshop and that I do a really good job. You don't have to thank me.

Can you make it kinda like your picture in your signature? But with different colours? And a computer in the middle with
TechArenaTV below it?
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Can you make it kinda like your picture in your signature? But with different colours? And a computer in the middle with
TechArenaTV below it?
Nope , I didn't make it. I found it on google but I tried my best. Maybe one of the professionals will come in here and please you.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

Nope , I didn't make it. I found it on google but I tried my best. Maybe one of the professionals will come in here and please you.
Thanks for you contribution!
I'll leave a thanks!
@Whiskey Read my request at the top.
Hey i am graphic designer and il do it for you, but can u pay ? you got some money on paypal?
Quote Originally Posted by xCROSSERx View Post
Hey i am graphic designer and il do it for you, but can u pay ? you got some money on paypal?
I got a shitload of money. And why would I pay? It's a request for those who want to do it.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us