Selling 59 Star Account ~ UT's/2 Divine pets/Most Vaults unlocked ~CHEAP~
Hello guys. My name is Dozu. I have been playing this game for quite some time now. I have no interest in it anymore and Kabam is killing it in every update. I am willing to sell my 59 star account with UTs, 2 divine pets, and most of the vaults are unlocked. The Divine pets arent even close to maxed and are just for show. I Can have some people vouch for me if you would like, because I know how sketchy it looks putting an offer up without a known account on here. I don't know how much the account is worth so I would like to see the highest offer I can get on it. Here are some pictures all in one album on imgur. I cant post links
so replace the dot with a .
imgur DOT COM/a/0xoox
If anybody is interested, put an offer up.
I don't feel comfortable putting up my skype, so you can message me on youtube: Wiznizzy
I want a reasonable offer somewhere around $75 USD-$100 USD because I know there are better accounts for sale.
My realmeye is up for now so feel free to look at everything.
Thats all I got to say for now. I hope I can get this thing sold (;
so replace the dot with a . imgur DOT COM/a/0xoox
If anybody is interested, put an offer up.
I don't feel comfortable putting up my skype, so you can message me on youtube: Wiznizzy
I want a reasonable offer somewhere around $75 USD-$100 USD because I know there are better accounts for sale.
My realmeye is up for now so feel free to look at everything.
Thats all I got to say for now. I hope I can get this thing sold (;



