Banned
Hi there,
I don't know where to post this so I decided to post this in the staff request section.
I'm @MiniPwnr Maybe you know me maybe you don't know me.
Also, I'm banned for the reason that I'm a impersonator.
I swear on everything I got, that I'm not a impersonator. Maybe I can give the guys who are 'scammed' by the impersonator a little bit money or something to make them happy?
I bought a PBE account from some1 for the first guy who was scammed by the impersonator, I can donate that. For the guy with the steam account I can maybe give my old steam account?
Please believe me that it wasn't me who scammed these people.
Please unban me, Bram
---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------
Please read this @heythere123
Give me one more change please, to show I'm not a scammer but a fair guy!
I don't know where to post this so I decided to post this in the staff request section.
I'm @MiniPwnr Maybe you know me maybe you don't know me.
Also, I'm banned for the reason that I'm a impersonator.
I swear on everything I got, that I'm not a impersonator. Maybe I can give the guys who are 'scammed' by the impersonator a little bit money or something to make them happy?
I bought a PBE account from some1 for the first guy who was scammed by the impersonator, I can donate that. For the guy with the steam account I can maybe give my old steam account?
Please believe me that it wasn't me who scammed these people.
Please unban me, Bram
---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------
Please read this @heythere123
Give me one more change please, to show I'm not a scammer but a fair guy!



