Can anyone help me with Call of Duty Black ops 2 Trainer?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Can anyone help me with Call of Duty Black ops 2 Trainer?
Hello Guys.

I want to make a trainer for Call of Duty: Black ops 2.

For Legal / Cracked Black ops 2 users.

The Trainer should include God mode (For first)

I want a tutorial / a text of Source code (I wont do a Copy & Paste)
Not that type of a guy any more.

Could anyone filling to help me out?

All credits will be out for those who has helped me.

Thank you so much, love you <3
For god mode:

Enter the game, search for the value 100 (4-Byte / Integer)
Then take some damage, change the 'Scan Type' to [Smaller than...]
-Search for the value: 80, and die.

Now re-do the steps, until you have like: 6 green addresses, and find out which one that is the health that


(You don't have to use 80, but I usually use this and find it by doing the 'steps' once )
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
For god mode:

Enter the game, search for the value 100 (4-Byte / Integer)
Then take some damage, change the 'Scan Type' to [Smaller than...]
-Search for the value: 80, and die.

Now re-do the steps, until you have like: 6 green addresses, and find out which one that is the health that


(You don't have to use 80, but I usually use this and find it by doing the 'steps' once )
But, what program I should use to do this. (Never coded any kind of stuff for CoD games. So I am basically all new on it)
Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post
But, what program I should use to do this. (Never coded any kind of stuff for CoD games. So I am basically all new on it)
You would use the tool we all usually use. Cheat Engine
Add me to Skype if you want more "faster" help and more explained: jorn.del
cheat engine, who delete my post?
Quote Originally Posted by Durham View Post
cheat engine, who delete my post?
No point to add such things if you don't know that I have some difficulties with the money at the moment. I do coding at my own time, but as my hobby/job I do YouTube, I don't get paid for it, not yet
Cheat engine is free and the first step in learning how to make a trainer,

then you need to learn code to put it into something useful, as I think the cheat engine code is detected in BO2 but never bothered testing.
It it's a trainer for single player, i can help you too

My skype : alfonse1er

EDIT : btw, add Jorndel, it's the best master you can have
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?