LightbulbDetectedWarframe Public Hack v1

Posts 1–15 of 150 · Page 1 of 10
Warframe Public Hack v1
As previously announced on my old thread, this is the release of a new Warframe hack since there were some banning reported after using whitegun's.

Warframe Public Hack v1

FEATURES :
-> Online Hacks :
  • Infinite Ammo
  • Infinite Stamina

-> Private/Solo Hacks :
  • Infinite Shield (turn off inf energy)
  • Infinite Energy (turn off Infinite Shield or Artifact Shield)
  • 2-3 Shot Kill
  • All mobs melee (not yet, dont know how to do that....)

-> Defense Mission Hacks (solo) :
  • Artifact Shield (turn off inf energy)
  • Artifact God Mode
  • Instant Wave Clear (still buggy....)

-> Only Solo Hacks :
  • Credits Hack (default 30000$ on drop...)
  • Ressources Hack (default 10 on drop(because I only use for stuff like morphics,etc.))
  • Affinity Hack (default 30000 exp)
  • Speed Hack (set value in editbox)

-> Extra Notes...
-> A few Anti-AntiCheat tricks...
-> Stealth Launcher (.bat)



INSTRUCTIONS :
*Run as Admin, 32bit mode Warframe.exe, yada yada....*
1. Extract all to same folder..
2. Run stealthRUN.bat (or get insta-banned....)
3. Run warframe.exe (32bit) ...
4. Click Inject till it says Already Attached (if you had the music playing, it stops when the program attaches successfully warframe.exe)
5. Enjoy!!!
6. Delete random# folder and exe when done.

SCREENSHOTS :
*new account, 1 mission done....* *check attachments...*


VIDEO :


Can't see hack, but you see what it does... also you hear its xmplayer...

VIRUS SCANS :
1. https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/b...is/1372646286/
2. WarframePublicHack_v1_andr920.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Approve list: @Bernard , @Austin

NOTES :
THIS IS AT BEST A BETA BUILD!! I've made it with lua engine, I didn't know lua at all before this, so expect some bugs.
Can't figure out how to get input from editboxes and pass them to auto compiler, that's why offline hacks are set to a default value...
Also dont turn on Infinite Shield and Infinite Energy at same time, still use the same function.....
Don't have the All mobs melee script, so cant use that hack....
Latest working address for color hack : "Warframe.exe"+01020C68
Creds to my beta testers, friends who helped, MPGH in general. (AND FUTURE USERS...)
Also creds to whitegun for sharing a chunk of his code (didn't do much good except prove to me that I still don't like C#)

TESTED ON WIN XP, WIN7 (64bit)
Inside the ZIP is some screenshots, a readme, stealthRUN.bat and the WarframePublicHack_v1.exe
(you only need the .bat and .exe ; keep them in same folder and dont change the exe name if you want to use the .bat)


EDIT: Gave it for testing to devondill, might have issues with WIN8 users... (looking in to that, then will continue tmrw as more ppl will try to use this)


I would appreciate if you could leave feedback of your experience with the hack. If you have any issue, please post here with any valuable info for me to get rid of bugs and fix problems including possible addresses, debug info, your OS, and anything else you think is usable.


UPDATE v1.0.1 :

- Fixed Instant Wave Clear
- Fixed Instant Energy
- Lowered XP and Credits Values to 1000
- Added some beta testers names...
- Got rid of unnecessary files..
- Small GUI stuff...


Virus Scans for v1.0.1 :
WarframePublicHack_v1.0.1_andr920.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/b...is/1372707972/

Approve list: @Bernard , @Austin


WarframePublicHack_v1.0.1_andr920_mpgh.net.rar3.8 MB · 1,293 downloads 13/58 malicious
WarframePublicHack_v1_andr920_mpgh.net.rar7.7 MB · 635 downloads 17/60 malicious
I wonder if people might get banned with this hack !

Anyway way to go mate !

oh btw, the Yellow is hard to read . meh !
WOW awesome FEATURES thanks
Any plans to add a mod hack in it ?
yeah like apbr said that yellow font.. terrible on the eye's maybe a red or black would be better? and Well done on the quick release i didn't even know you'd be making a new hack. Thanks for the hack
Quote Originally Posted by devondill View Post
yeah like apbr said that yellow font.. terrible on the eye's maybe a red or black would be better? and Well done on the quick release i didn't even know you'd be making a new hack. Thanks for the hack
Quote Originally Posted by APBR View Post
I wonder if people might get banned with this hack !

Anyway way to go mate !

oh btw, the Yellow is hard to read . meh !
got you, fixed color. Dont worry, if you use the stealthRUN.bat you shouldn't get banned till they update anti-cheat

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by whitegun View Post
Ok, after i release my final version.
I have updated it, before you release and i won't let it be a waste effort.
Great!
We can make a deal, something of the like : you deal mostly with research/asm hacking, and I'd be working mostly on GUI/not getting banned.

Anyways, we'll see when we get there.
Awesome, you give me a rest to update my hack.
After this, i think i will focus more on research new hack than update a hack. :P

Well done,andr920
Quote Originally Posted by whitegun View Post
Awesome, you give me a rest to update my hack.
After this, i think i will focus more on research new hack than update a hack. :P

Well done,andr920
I can keep updating this after hotfixes to give you some rest, but you mind PMing me some of the new scripts? so I can add them in this hack (I give creds...)
Hi and thanks

I'll try this with a new empty account, coz' I don't want to be banned if things went wrong ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by andr920 View Post
I can keep updating this after hotfixes to give you some rest, but you mind PMing me some of the new scripts? so I can add them in this hack (I give creds...)
Ok, after i release my final version.
I have updated it, before you release and i won't let it be a waste effort.
video is down. just make the .bat a launcher, put the rest in a .dll? or is this a file injector
Quote Originally Posted by Rampant_uterus View Post
video is down. just make the .bat a launcher, put the rest in a .dll? or is this a file injector
video is 7 min from being up, .bat is a temporary way to avoid manually changing the exe's name.
This is basically smtng like CE, so it attaches itself to Warframe...
The rest is useless basically..... as far as you have the exe and bat in same place you're fine. The readme is embeded in the exe anyways...
Hi and thanks for the hack you're great man
i found something intresting O.O if you use a mod of Redireccion(shild capacity) infinity shild dont work i dont know why xD
Quote Originally Posted by cinder75 View Post
i found something intresting O.O if you use a mod of Redireccion(shild capacity) infinity shild dont work i dont know why xD
nop, I always used that mod on loki (redirection), still worked..
Posts 1–15 of 150 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us