Minecraft client hack 1.5.2 without optfine?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft client hack 1.5.2 without optfine?
Minecraft client hack 1.5.2 without optfine?

Alguém poderia me mandar um link de algum client hack 1.5.2 sem OPTFINE?

(por algum motivo, nenhum optfine funciona aqui)
Why dont you want optifine? ^_^ I mean, Im making a client without optifine cuz I just remembered that I didnt include it cx So, just either wait or google minecraft clients and look for one without it :P
Quote Originally Posted by Wampwire View Post
Why dont you want optifine? ^_^ I mean, Im making a client without optifine cuz I just remembered that I didnt include it cx So, just either wait or google minecraft clients and look for one without it :P
Optfine makes my game close. If you post a client without optfine, let me know.
Thank you ^ ^
Ha I will :P tho it may take a while cx or ill try to post atleast a rough sketch of it and work onwoards from that
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us