Haha hope its true and he willl release it
Its looks pretty awsome
i was there dude
i was like WTF
gun adder?
yeh...looks nice..he said he still has to load the list into it tho!
---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------
Originally Posted by hitesh10
i was there dude
i was like WTF
gun adder?
...no it just spawns them for u to use them!
Just loving it but dont think that will get out in public, it is tooo much
...who knows...only time will tell..and ccman
His private hack lulz
This is the controller he wrote. The hack to spawn weapons is mine. This tool just makes it easyer to choose a weapon
Lol, I don't see why he is so proud on the shoutbox then. He just did the GUI, lols.
Originally Posted by Jabberwock
Lol, I don't see why he is so proud on the shoutbox then. He just did the GUI, lols.
Man it's Aeria, they troll us, we troll them. It's as easy as that ^^
Btw they detected that GUI like 3 times now while the actual gun spawner was undetected all day long.
---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------
Originally Posted by Jabberwock
Lol, I don't see why he is so proud on the shoutbox then. He just did the GUI, lols.
Btw as i was saying before: I wasn't proud, i was just bored. I always spam the crap out of that shoutbox with useless stuff when im bored from slowass AVA updates and servers which are down for a way too long time.
Originally Posted by ccman32
Man it's Aeria, they troll us, we troll them. It's as easy as that ^^
Btw they detected that GUI like 3 times now while the actual gun spawner was undetected all day long.
---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------
Btw as i was saying before: I wasn't proud, i was just bored. I always spam the crap out of that shoutbox with useless stuff when im bored from slowass AVA updates and servers which are down for a way too long time.
Crash the server again. Remember in the capsule shop i remember the time when you spammed "As you can see " and then you crashed it
GG WP
Even that is enought to troll aeria noobs + its a usefull gadget