QuestionCube World

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Cube World
Hey im new posting on mpgh and i was wondering who i should contact to suggest the people of mpgh make a cube world section because i would really like a place for easy access for cube world.
Why would you need cube world hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
Why would you need cube world hacks?
i dont really mean hacks i mean like servers and mods, not everything on this site has to be hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by faaceusall69 View Post
i dont really mean hacks i mean like servers and mods, not everything on this site has to be hacks.
Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up.
Quote Originally Posted by faaceusall69 View Post
Hey im new posting on mpgh and i was wondering who i should contact to suggest the people of mpgh make a cube world section because i would really like a place for easy access for cube world.
There is a sub-section at the top of the General Section dedicated to suggesting new sections for games.

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
Why would you need cube world hacks?
I'm sure we're all interested in seeing new mods for this game. Even if they are from players.
How do you even play Cube World, I checked the whole site and couldn't find it.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
How do you even play Cube World, I checked the whole site and couldn't find it.
Check the thread I made, I'll PM you the link.
Tut in thread.
If you want to pirate it.
Quote Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
the fuck is cubeworld
Youtube/google it.
Cube world hacks seem pretty dumb if you ask me, granted you didn't.
everyone is inlove with cubeworld lol
Am I the only one who thought "Minecraft"?
Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
Am I the only one who thought "Minecraft"?
nope i did haha but then i was like "PFFFF this aint minecraft... its minecraft HD...er"
Quote Originally Posted by DfKOniK View Post


nope i did haha but then i was like "PFFFF this aint minecraft... its minecraft HD...er"
Basically RPG creators getting away with shitty graphics.
Don't want to devote time and money to the graphics department? Then don't! Just make it look sort of like minecraft and the consumer won't care!
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us