HelpPossible?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Possible?
is it possible to get past the FML authenticator for hexxit and get hacks for it?
Sorry but what in the fuck is FML?
If it's serversided no, if not then probably yes.
Quote Originally Posted by xHirox View Post
Sorry but what in the fuck is FML?
If it's serversided no, if not then probably yes.
forge mod loader

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

if it is possible can someone do it?
Quote Originally Posted by pvpspvps2 View Post
forge mod loader

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

if it is possible can someone do it?
What game are you talking about?
Whats the game you want hacked?
FORGE MOD LOADER: A MINECRAFT MOD MAKING MINECRAFT MOD INSTALLING MORE EASIER!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?
Quote Originally Posted by pvpspvps2 View Post
is it possible to get past the FML authenticator for hexxit and get hacks for it?
Well, as no one else seems to be answering, I will give you my limited knowledge of it. People make hacked clients for FTB, which is simply a modpack, (Alot like Hexxit) and, It also uses FML. So, I'd say the 2 are pretty much identical but, with different mods in it. Yeah, It's possible. But, I'm not sure if anyone has really made a hacked client for Hexxit, though. As I have never heard of it before until I just looked it up. Good luck in your search! (Or coding if you decide to make it)
Quote Originally Posted by cubanelite View Post
Well, as no one else seems to be answering, I will give you my limited knowledge of it. People make hacked clients for FTB, which is simply a modpack, (Alot like Hexxit) and, It also uses FML. So, I'd say the 2 are pretty much identical but, with different mods in it. Yeah, It's possible. But, I'm not sure if anyone has really made a hacked client for Hexxit, though. As I have never heard of it before until I just looked it up. Good luck in your search! (Or coding if you decide to make it)
Wrong info :O, I have info in my brain hmm Just use magic launcher there done omg so hard.OR you can just use the normal vanilla launcher and it doesnt use the FML check .
Yes yo ucan use the magic launcher and it bypasses it because its not FML that checks its the launcher i could crack the launcher to skip the check but fck it im lazy i could make a hexit client tho.
you cant use magic launcher to boot up a modpack
Quote Originally Posted by pvpspvps2 View Post
you cant use magic launcher to boot up a modpack
Im pretty sure you can if not just use the old minecraft vanilla launcher (by old i mean before 1.6.1) im pretty sure you can run it in magic launcher if you can in vanilla launcher.
why not take the forge and decompile it? unless its obfuscated.. But there are good decompilers for java which make it more readable.. Disable the checks...
Quote Originally Posted by Wampwire View Post
why not take the forge and decompile it? unless its obfuscated.. But there are good decompilers for java which make it more readable.. Disable the checks...
Its not forge i looked into it its the launcher that does the check and as i said i might crack it.Since java is my primary skill il just download that one.
Edit: lol i found it its right there in exceptions hmm I will probably release it when i port my client.
Quote Originally Posted by hackroj View Post
lol i found it its right there in exceptions hmm I will probably release it


Well done I guess :P
Quote Originally Posted by Wampwire View Post


Well done I guess :P
credits to @Wampwire for making me decompile it ? lol its not hard at all just find the exception search for it in the rest of the classes then just delete that part.
All I have atm is jad .-. I hate it.. Anyways.. I dont usually decompile stuff.. If i know for sure its not obfuscated then sure! Why not? but otherwise.. eh ^_^ hmm.. look for something more.. Maybe youll find something fun to play around with

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hackroj View Post
credits to @Wampwire for making me decompile it ? lol its not hard at all just find the exception search for it in the rest of the classes then just delete that part.
For the rest of you..
Editing this could help you

 
Validate
Code:
try
    {
      FMLRelaunchLog.fine("Validating minecraft", new Object[0]);
      Class loaderClazz = Class.forName("cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader", true, classLoader);
      Method m = loaderClazz.getMethod("injectData", new Class[] { [Ljava.lang.Object.class });
      m.invoke(null, new Object[] { FMLInjectionData.data() });
      m = loaderClazz.getMethod("instance", new Class[0]);
      m.invoke(null, new Object[0]);
      FMLRelaunchLog.fine("Minecraft validated, launching...", new Object[0]);
    }
    catch (Exception e)
    {
      System.out.println("A CRITICAL PROBLEM OCCURED INITIALIZING MINECRAFT - LIKELY YOU HAVE AN INCORRECT VERSION FOR THIS FML");
      throw new RuntimeException(e);
    }
Quote Originally Posted by Wampwire View Post
All I have atm is jad .-. I hate it.. Anyways.. I dont usually decompile stuff.. If i know for sure its not obfuscated then sure! Why not? but otherwise.. eh ^_^ hmm.. look for something more.. Maybe youll find something fun to play around with

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------



For the rest of you..
Editing this could help you

 
Validate
Code:
try
    {
      FMLRelaunchLog.fine("Validating minecraft", new Object[0]);
      Class loaderClazz = Class.forName("cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader", true, classLoader);
      Method m = loaderClazz.getMethod("injectData", new Class[] { [Ljava.lang.Object.class });
      m.invoke(null, new Object[] { FMLInjectionData.data() });
      m = loaderClazz.getMethod("instance", new Class[0]);
      m.invoke(null, new Object[0]);
      FMLRelaunchLog.fine("Minecraft validated, launching...", new Object[0]);
    }
    catch (Exception e)
    {
      System.out.println("A CRITICAL PROBLEM OCCURED INITIALIZING MINECRAFT - LIKELY YOU HAVE AN INCORRECT VERSION FOR THIS FML");
      throw new RuntimeException(e);
    }
Or is it possibly
Code:
try {
      applet = MinecraftLauncher.getMinecraftApplet(pack);
    } catch (CorruptedMinecraftJarException corruption) {
      corruption.printStackTrace();
    } catch (MinecraftVerifyException verify) {
      org.spoutcraft.launcher.api.Launcher.getLogger().log(Level.SEVERE, "Minecraft Verification error", verify);
      org.spoutcraft.launcher.api.Launcher.clearCache(pack);
      JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(getParent(), "Your Minecraft installation is corrupt, but has been cleaned. \nTry to login again.\n\n If that fails, close and restart the application.");
      setVisible(false);
      dispose();
      org.spoutcraft.launcher.api.Launcher.getFrame().enableForm();
      return;
    }
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us