TRAGIC NOTICES FOR YOU COMBATANTS.

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
TRAGIC NOTICES FOR YOU COMBATANTS.
2 words and you'll understand all.

patched bypass.

fuck again nexon.
Quote Originally Posted by Weed Farmer View Post
2 words and you'll understand all.

patched bypass.

fuck again nexon.
I know, I first thought it was the hack I released, but now I also noticed it here at 15:45 GMT+2

NEXON MOTHERFUCKERS, ONE DAY WE ALL HACKERS WILL COME DESTROY YOU SOMEWERE IN AMERICA, WHEREVER YOU MOTHERFUCKING OFFICE IS.
WE KILL YOU WITH AIMBOTS, OPK EVERYTHING!
Quote Originally Posted by Noxit View Post
I know, I first thought it was the hack I released, but now I also noticed it here at 15:45 GMT+2

NEXON MOTHERFUCKERS, ONE DAY WE ALL HACKERS WILL COME DESTROY YOU SOMEWERE IN AMERICA, WHEREVER YOU MOTHERFUCKING OFFICE IS.
WE KILL YOU WITH AIMBOTS, OPK EVERYTHING!
epic lolz :-D
DMt that's wye noting works ;(
Quote Originally Posted by DjFunky View Post
DMt that's wye noting works ;(
i knew the moment should arrive but not now ):
Quote Originally Posted by Weed Farmer View Post
epic lolz :-D
><
Quote Originally Posted by DjFunky View Post
DMt that's wye noting works ;(
What the fuck is DMt ?
Quote Originally Posted by Weed Farmer View Post
i knew the moment should arrive but not now ):
We all did, NOW LETS OWN THEM BY GIVING EVERYONE OPK AND KILL THEM
Quote Originally Posted by DjFunky View Post
So nowone is hack right now?Cause i still see a few hackers in ca.
nope no hack. bypass patched = no working hax

Quote Originally Posted by Noxit View Post
We all did, NOW LETS OWN THEM BY GIVING EVERYONE OPK AND KILL THEM
ye, i'll crush 'em all.
Quote Originally Posted by Weed Farmer View Post

ye, i'll crush 'em all.

WOOT
Quote Originally Posted by Noxit View Post
><

What the fuck is DMt ?


We all did, NOW LETS OWN THEM BY GIVING EVERYONE OPK AND KILL THEM
DAM IT




w
Quote Originally Posted by DjFunky View Post
DAM IT




w
Ow ok, just say it like this than:

FUCK GODDAMN NEXON SHOULD DIE!

Get it?
Quote Originally Posted by Noxit View Post
Ow ok, just say it like this than:

FUCK GODDAMN NEXON SHOULD DIE!

Get it?
i'm not sure i did LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Noxit View Post
Ow ok, just say it like this than:

FUCK GODDAMN NEXON SHOULD DIE!

Get it?
Ore like R.I.H. NEXON (Rest in Hell XD)
Quote Originally Posted by DjFunky View Post
Ore like R.I.H. NEXON (Rest in Hell XD)
dj , ca us players can still use bypass like every time.
first nexon pwns eu bypass,then us one.
it's gonna be a big bordel
So nowone is hack right now?Cause i still see a few hackers in ca.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us