WTSRust Beta Key - Limited Stok (3x Left) Each : 15USD

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Rust Beta Key - Limited Stok (3x Left) Each : 15USD
ADD ME IN SKYPE : pokingyou123
SCAMMED.

I have skype logs showing that this dude ripped me off. I even gave him $2 extra cause I was stoked about getting the game.
Scammer - Full Chat Logⓘ
He removed me off skype just after accepting my payment, but he is not very smart because I can claim money back on payment of goods etc.
I already posted him being a scammer.
My conversation with this scammer, Don't do business with him. Couldn't even explain himself properly.

[2:29:25 AM] Kenny: hi ?
[2:29:28 AM] Dayz spawning: Still have rust keys?
[2:29:33 AM] Kenny: ya
[2:29:45 AM] Dayz spawning: How come everyones claiming you scammed then
[2:29:59 AM] Kenny: how come everyone account is "new"
[2:30:05 AM] Kenny: "not more than 5post"
[2:30:06 AM] Dayz spawning: liquidjdogs account is not new
[2:30:25 AM] Dayz spawning: enjoy your ban.
[2:30:28 AM] Kenny: ty


---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidjdog View Post
Scammer - Full Chat Log
He removed me off skype just after accepting my payment, but he is not very smart because I can claim money back on payment of goods etc.
Open a scammers report in the scammers grave please
My account isn't technically new either I just have not posted on it cause I have never had issues. Thank you for getting this evidence. He is an idiot.
Quote Originally Posted by brunoalves2597 View Post
yeah thanks
Quote Originally Posted by abacabb1 View Post
My account isn't technically new either I just have not posted on it cause I have never had issues. Thank you for getting this evidence. He is an idiot.
Both of you should open reports with your evidence in the scammers grave so we can get rid of this guy


http://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scammer-grave/
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?