WTBBuying a premium MC acc

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Buying a premium MC acc
I'm buying 1 premium MC account, non migrated.
Add me on skype to discuss, but also post here.
<- Skype

We either use an OMM or you go first.
I take no risks so dont bother to try to scam me
Hey guys i am opening a new minecraft accounts shop. These accounts will be sold via PAYPAL . If you want to buy contact me via skype. My skype id is minecraft.pro44 I am online 13 hours a day. The prices are as follow

1 alt = 50 cents

10 alt = $ 4

25 alt = $ 7.50

50 alt = $ 10

100 alt = $ 16

SKYPE: minecraft.pro44


UPDATE: I am also selling account usernames of choice for 50 cents each and accounts i can migrate to your email for $4. I am also selling my alt method that you can use to get hundreds of accounts per day for $30.
^ No, there are people saying you're a scammer.
If you're interested, I can set up a private offer for you. I'm not selling publicly ATM, so it's just you. I do have vouches though.
Quote Originally Posted by 99Pr0bZ View Post
If you're interested, I can set up a private offer for you. I'm not selling publicly ATM, so it's just you. I do have vouches though.
Added on skype, but it seems you are offline.
Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post

Added on skype, but it seems you are offline.
Wanna buy from me?
Quote Originally Posted by Barkangame View Post
Wanna buy from me?
Depends what for account u sell, but add me then i guess..


---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

Still buying 2 accounts......
Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post

Depends what for account u sell, but add me then i guess..


---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

Still buying 2 accounts......
Add me; xNy.team
Quote Originally Posted by Barkangame View Post
Add me; xNy.team
I added u already, you did not accept me yet.
i can give u 5 as a vouch, i'd like to have some one your rep\rank as a voucher, but non are migrated but the thing is you can't change password or skin :\ i'll even life time warranty valid one of the alts, meaning if it does not work i'll give you a new one
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?