WTB2 Rust Alpha Account

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
2 Rust Alpha Account
Looking to buy 2 rust accounts pm me skype account
add me skype luxiun
DONT ADD KEERO. reporting to scammers grave now.
Thanks for the warning revird

also Lubicz is a possible scammer I asked for a SS and he said the game was bugging on him and he couldn't log in to say someting in chat and for the Screen Shot he used adobe Photoshop which to me is a lil fishy for just a quick SS
hmmm if you believe you have enough evidence you could report him to scammers grave?
Quote Originally Posted by revird1634 View Post
hmmm if you believe you have enough evidence you could report him to scammers grave?
I don't just that I looked into the photo property and it was saved in photoshop who uses photoshop for SS and not paint
That is very true but could just be coincidentle
Quote Originally Posted by revird1634 View Post
That is very true but could just be coincidentle
Yea thats why I just said be careful if you or anyone else decides to buy from him
Shouldn't this be in the buying section?
Quote Originally Posted by Lolcoppter View Post
Shouldn't this be in the buying section?
Hmmm this is true my bad
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us