Watch out

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Watch out
Recently i had the phoniest trade ever with Jay777. at first it went smooth we traed on skype and everything was fine.
3 days later i try to log onto aqw and BOOM the password is changed,i try to recover via email but the email is no longer linked to the account. i know theres no way i can prove this and pisting screen shots of it saying that its not my account anymore will not prove it but i just want u all to know that hes a phony lying idiot.therebe an explanation,there may not but until i get one i want the whole place here to know that he's a liar.
post in scammers section , and report him
done-reported and posted i hope he pays.
Should trusted me david
Quote Originally Posted by David_Animosity View Post
Next time i will..
be carefull next time dude
yeah..well it just sucks...ill be extra careful before i make another trade
Hmm..... Doesnt sound like jay at all...
So I dont get this: What the **** is the good thing about reporting a scammer on a site, where you can make accounts for free, use proxy's and all that stuff?
Sorry, but I think, you can never trust someone who wants to trade with you, and I have the feeling the most at an hacker forum...
Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
So I dont get this: What the **** is the good thing about reporting a scammer on a site, where you can make accounts for free, use proxy's and all that stuff?
Sorry, but I think, you can never trust someone who wants to trade with you, and I have the feeling the most at an hacker forum...
Yes its a hacker's forum.But still,some people come here to trade not to hack.But some jerk like jay come here to hack accounts.
does ur account mem ? can u send the link ?
Quote Originally Posted by LiL_Macklemore View Post
does ur account mem ? can u send the link ?
You english yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
So I dont get this: What the **** is the good thing about reporting a scammer on a site, where you can make accounts for free, use proxy's and all that stuff?
Sorry, but I think, you can never trust someone who wants to trade with you, and I have the feeling the most at an hacker forum...
This is Hack Forum but You can also Buy/Trade/Sell here
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us