QuestionIs this working PTC?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Is this working PTC?
Title says all. Is this working PTC?
Because, when I tried PushToConsole("WireFrameModels 1"); Game will crash

void __cdecl PushToConsole(char* Command )
{

DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA(EncCShell);
if( CShell != NULL )
{
DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( (CShell + 0x4A4B64) );
void* CallOffset = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x200 );

_asm
{
push Command;
call CallOffset;
add esp, 0x4;
}
}
}
Code:
#define PTC 0x59A244
#define PTCOffset 0x204
Update your addresses
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
Code:
#define PTC 0x59A244
#define PTCOffset 0x204
Update your addresses
God sake finally i got right addresses. Thx
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
Code:
#define PTC 0x59A244
#define PTCOffset 0x204
Update your addresses
btw,is this right #define EncCShell /*CShell.dll*/XorStr<0x77,11,0x0026791B>("\x34\x2B\x11\x1F\x17\x 10\x53\x1A\x13\xEC"+0x0026791B).s ? because I still got crash.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?