CoolWTS] Huge! Warz/Infestation Pioneer Account! READ

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
WTS] Huge! Warz/Infestation Pioneer Account! READ
Hello, As the title says I am selling my Infestations SS, Pioneer Account! I've played the game since its release and ive stacked my GI up a bit!
I also have 11k GC on the account [Use to buy armords/food/ammo] I am looking to sell it for $23.00 USD

Weapons: m107 x6 w/22 BMG's. Blaser r93 x12 w/53 .308 winchester clips, AWP magnums x4 w/2 AWP Magnum Clips, VSS x12 w/12 VSS 20 clips and 12 VSS 10 Clips, 51 M4 Militarys w/43 S30,12 CMAGS/11 S60/and 21 S45, 24 M4 Semi's, 31 IMI TAR 21, 16 SIG SAUER 556, over 50 pistols along with 100+ Pistol clips,

MEDS: 21 Medkits,56 Bandage DX's,321 Antibiotics, 214 Painkillers,158 Bandages,42 C04 Vaccines, and 12 C02 Vaccines

Food: 20+ of almost every food in the game.

Characters: MAIN "Sluzzie", W/250 Civ kills and 125 Bandit kills.

Yes I farmed pretty much the whole time. Add me and PM me on Steam for offers, Sirah_zp
Add me on skype Kyle260
THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER DO NOT TRUST. I SENT HIM THE MONEY AND HE SENT ME FALSE INFO. CANNOT DISPUTE DUE TO GIFT.
Quote Originally Posted by uniquedeath View Post
THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER DO NOT TRUST. I SENT HIM THE MONEY AND HE SENT ME FALSE INFO. CANNOT DISPUTE DUE TO GIFT.
report him in scammer grave.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?