Changing pets stats (HP/Damage)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Changing pets stats (HP/Damage)
I have been searching with cheat engine trying to change my pets HP. but I cant find the variable anywhere... anyone had any luck?
Quote Originally Posted by Mura1 View Post
I have been searching with cheatengine trying to change my pets HP. but I cant find the variable anywhere... anyone had any luck?
try some scan with the hp of the pet , then level up him and try again , but i think that if u find the Xp its will be faster
Quote Originally Posted by Mura1 View Post
I have been searching with cheat engine trying to change my pets HP. but I cant find the variable anywhere... anyone had any luck?
I released a Character editor where you can edit you're pets level which will increase its HP you can download it here when it get approved http://www.mpgh.net/forum/742-cube-w...r-etc-wip.html
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


I released a Character editor where you can edit you're pets level which will increase its HP you can download it here when it get approved
Hey Rejected, I love your work but would you ever be adding an item editor?
Quote Originally Posted by _JAD3N View Post
Hey Rejected, I love your work but would you ever be adding an item editor?
Unfortunately I did not make this but I have spoken to the creator for a bit and the latest release should have inventory editing and should be out soon.
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


Unfortunately I did not make this but I have spoken to the creator for a bit and the latest release should have inventory editing and should be out soon.
I can not wait for a Inventory Editor, and yeah I have my pet at an insane level, good for keeping the mobs occupied while I slice them up.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us