Minecraft 1.6.2 Hacked Client – Rubix

Posts 1–15 of 124 · Page 1 of 9
Minecraft 1.6.2 Hacked Client – Rubix






Client: Rubix
Client by: osum54


About:
“This client I made for simplicity. I saw a request a while ago about a simple client that was user friendly and was very easy to use. The client has a gui with keybind toggles and has pages showing all the toggles and the last page has a info thing so you know your coordinates and stuff like that. Also the reason for making a new thread is cause I couldn’t edit the old post to update the client.” -osum54

Keybinds:
Up Arrow = Open/Close Keybind List
RCTRL = Clickable GUI
LCTRL = Zoom
F = Fly
X = X-ray
B = FullBright
G = Speed
K = KillAura
M = MobAura
L = AnimalAura
Y = Tracer
H = Nuker
N = NoFall
Z = Sneak
C = Climb
J = SpeedMine
P = Step
O = NoRender
U = NoWeather
R = Text Radar
V = Chest ESP
= = Auto Swastica
- = Freecam
. = Aim Bot
; = Instant
, = FastPlace

Rubix 1.6.2.zip - Jotti's malware scan - 0/22
https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/b...is/1373352714/ - 0/43
Rubix 1.6.2_mpgh.net.zip4.7 MB · 3,929 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by kileris12lt View Post
Did they added OPTIFINE?
No .

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
Now that's a GUI I can use ;D
With yours tons of alts ?
Now that's a GUI I can use ;D
Very nice gui, thanks for release!
Where's the download link?
Quote Originally Posted by zande08 View Post
Where's the download link?
awsome GUI ... I should use it instead of making my own....
The pictures in post #1 look awesome !
I love black n red.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Found a copy on google, works great thankyou.

LOL WTF????

if you are on server that doesn't have any anti-cheat plugins.
if you click the drop button while standing on chests that are on top of cobblestone, the item in your hand gets duplicated
awesome !
Posts 1–15 of 124 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?