HelpXignCode Error Help me

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
XignCode Error Help me
I Really need help with this error don't know how to fix


Quote Originally Posted by Fonseca45 View Post
I Really need help with this error don't know how to fix

Upload your picture using TinyPic
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Upload your picture using TinyPic

Just click "ErqrQmI.png"
Quote Originally Posted by Fonseca45 View Post
Just click "ErqrQmI.png"
If you havent noticed... You need a Minion to approve the pictures which takes around a couple of hours. So unless you want help right now do what I just asked you to.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


If you havent noticed... You need a Minion to approve the pictures which takes around a couple of hours. So unless you want help right now do what I just asked you to.
Sorry about that, I'm new here and i'm a noob. Thank's for telling me because i've made other post and did not know how to post photo's. Thank's
Quote Originally Posted by Fonseca45 View Post
Sorry about that, I'm new here and i'm a noob. Thank's for telling me because i've made other post and did not know how to post photo's. Thank's
No problem.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


No problem.
I've post'd the photo
Are you using any hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Are you using any hacks?
No, I just can't even open the game at ALL..
Quote Originally Posted by Fonseca45 View Post
No, I just can't even open the game at ALL..
Looks like your XINGCODE files may be corrupted. Try to restart your computer and see if that works. If not you may have to re-install
I bet $ 5 that has a corrupted file in xigncode.usa ...

Edit: Commander, you beat me by 2 second
Quote Originally Posted by Air. View Post
I bet $ 5 that has a corrupted file in xigncode.usa ...

Edit: Commander, you beat me by 2 second
Haha. Maybe next time
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?