ImageGood guy Commanderr

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Good guy Commanderr


Help Section of A.v.a, aren't minions supposed to organize the sections?

Oh well, I'd like to give a shoutout to @Predator for being so helpful! And a nice trophy

©
He is a good guy. Deserves a Minion for AVA.
Thanks guys lol

Just doing my best to help the section...

You didn't have to make a thread about it in general.
Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti Master View Post
You didn't have to make a thread about it in general.
BtchPlease is Commanderrs alt I think.
Quote Originally Posted by Tide View Post

BtchPlease is Commanderrs alt I think.
How about no?

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


How about no?

However I do know your alt Ethen... Want me to spill the beans?
Threatening him?
That means it is your alt.
Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti Master View Post

Threatening him?
That means it is your alt.
Hahaha not even close.
Commanderr is a cool guy.

oops, I complimented him. I'm his alt now too?
Minions got tons of responsabilitys ...
Everyone already knows Ethen has an alt he's trying to keep out of public knowledge.

Seriously, if you want to keep shit secret, don't fucking tell people.
If I was Ethen I wouldnt let anybody know anything
Our job isn't to help every member who can't read public instructions out all day, since no one in AVA can read.

We do check the threads and mark solved, when solved, and occasionally actually solve them when we have the time to. Solving problems isn't the number one priority that we deal with.

However, whenever I'm in the help section I always see Commanderr in there helping almost everyone
GJ Commanderr, AKA The next AVA minion.
@BtchPlease - Seriously all you have to say lately is hate on us minions. Get over it, we have a irl life, some of us go to school, some of us work, i do both and manage 4 sections too. However all our activity is fine, we're probably just not no lifers like you.
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
GJ Commanderr, AKA The next AVA minion.
@BtchPlease - Seriously all you have to say lately is hate on us minions. Get over it, we have a irl life, some of us go to school, some of us work, i do both and manage 4 sections too. However all our activity is fine, we're probably just not no lifers like you.
I'm not the hater, I know you're busy looking over multiple sections, like me you work and go to school. 'Seriously all you have to say lately is hate on us minions.' easy there, there's like only like 2 - 3 post where I was a bit frustrated about the late approvals

Let's stop the discussion here, this thread is about Commander, my main MPGH account.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us