Accusing of hacking ...

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Accusing of hacking ...
I always hate it when people accuse everyone that kills them , but lately I've been getting accused of hacking because my IGN also have my MPGH name .
It's kinda cheap . What do you think about it ?
lawl if they think you hack cause ur ign is ur mpgh name, they must be part of mpgh xD
Quote Originally Posted by SKR!LL3X View Post
lawl if they think you hack cause ur ign is ur mpgh name, they must be part of mpgh xD
And jelly :P
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
I always hate it when people accuse everyone that kills them , but lately I've been getting accused of hacking because my IGN also have my MPGH name .
It's kinda cheap . What do you think about it ?
hahaha troled, just ignore them bro
I got denied from a clan because of that

Yep exactly if they know that I am from MPGH they obviously visited MPGH before . Many people don't know , but being active in a hacking forum doesn't mean you need to hack . I'm here most likely for the community .
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
I got denied from a clan because of that

Yep exactly if they know that I am from MPGH they obviously visited MPGH before . Many people don't know , but being active in a hacking forum doesn't mean you need to hack . I'm here most likely for the community .
Pff ignore these noobs , if they know you from MPGH then that means they are Jelly lol
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
Pff ignore these noobs , if they know you from MPGH then that means they are Jelly lol
Everyone is jelly because I'm the might Takari .
Speaking of jelly I would like to eat some jelly .
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


Everyone is jelly because I'm the might Takari .
Speaking of jelly I would like to eat some jelly .
lol .
For sure they're hackers also
Probably If z8Games Would Fix The Constant Hack waves.
They wouldn't be Any reason to accuse someone of hcking

just ignore them and let them QQ
I don't either. But they accuse me.

I never hack. Never Has. Never Will.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
I don't either. But they accuse me.

I never hack. Never Has. Never Will.
We will see
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
We will see
Ugh, you again
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us