HelpI have this mod

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I have this mod
and want to make a multiplayer server.
How can I do so?

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

My little brother has the same modded version, and he cant join my LAN game?
either you create it by hamachi,or you use a website such as freeminecrafthosting. unfortunately, hamachi only supports up to 5 players while freemcservers supports up to 4. BUT OF COURSE FREEMCHOSTING IS BETTER BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE TO RUN IN THIS HAMACHI SHIT.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

heres the link for freemchosting https://www.freeminecrafthost.com/ⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
and want to make a multiplayer server.
How can I do so?

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

My little brother has the same modded version, and he cant join my LAN game?
Okay, what you do is get Minecraft Magic Launcher and you both need to have the exact same mods installed through the Magic launcher. after you have done that all you need to do is run minecraft through the magic launcher and then start your lan server, then walla there you go.

(If you want me to go more in depth and stuff I will if you want?)
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post

Okay, what you do is get Minecraft Magic Launcher and you both need to have the exact same mods installed through the Magic launcher. after you have done that all you need to do is run minecraft through the magic launcher and then start your lan server, then walla there you go.

(If you want me to go more in depth and stuff I will if you want?)
We use the same modded launcher, he can see my game, but when he connects it fails.
I will take a look at the "magic" launcher.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
We use the same modded launcher, he can see my game, but when he connects it fails.
I will take a look at the "magic" launcher.
it only seems to work when you use the Magic Launcher that's why I shared it with you. Trust me I went through all of that trouble too.
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post

it only seems to work when you use the Magic Launcher that's why I shared it with you. Trust me I went through all of that trouble too.
Ok I'll look at it.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us