WTBRust key/ account

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Rust key/ account
I'm currently looking to buy a rust key and if I can't find that, an account. I'm looking for serious offers only. I'm willing to page a generous amount of money as I have been looking forward to this game for quite a while, but I'm not going to be going first. If you still meet these terms, shoot me a pm and I'll be in touch shortly.
I'll sell you an account I got 3 days ago. I don't like the game and I have email + account details, so that you can use it to get a new password. However, I won't go first, because you have 22 posts. I'm not that trusted, but if you want to know more hmu on skype: jacobthekit
Quote Originally Posted by Jacobrasmus View Post
I'll sell you an account I got 3 days ago. I don't like the game and I have email + account details, so that you can use it to get a new password. However, I won't go first, because you have 22 posts. I'm not that trusted, but if you want to know more hmu on skype: jacobthekit
Hey, Sorry to hijack the thread but I added you on Skype with an offer as well. It actually doesn't pick up your Skype username so I'm not sure what to add. I tried jacobthekit and it doesn't bring that up in search
Quote Originally Posted by Sturmen View Post
Hey, Sorry to hijack the thread but I added you on Skype with an offer as well. It actually doesn't pick up your Skype username so I'm not sure what to add. I tried jacobthekit and it doesn't bring that up in search
PM me your Skype.
How much u willing to pay?
Add jorden.welscher on skype!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us