Bot for pyromancer?

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Bot for pyromancer?
Is there a bot to get shurpu blaze tokens for pyromancer? If so pleasee tell me
Can you really not kill 1 70k monster... You know the quest is once a day... right?
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
Can you really not kill 1 70k monster... You know the quest is once a day... right?
i can but cannot be bothered, and no i didnt know that awh man its gonna take ages
Quote Originally Posted by ScaryTree View Post
i can but cannot be bothered, and no i didnt know that awh man its gonna take ages
Lol. Yup 90 days. Or 70 if you're a member
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
Lol. Yup 90 days. Or 70 if you're a member
Actually its 42 days if ur non-member.
17 days if ur member because u could do both quest which gives u 5 tokens.
Quote Originally Posted by ImSoClueless View Post
Actually its 42 days if ur non-member.
17 days if ur member because u could do both quest which gives u 5 tokens.
you cannot accept both quests if your a member. so yeah...
3 per day = 28 days
I can probably try to make a bot for this... Just let me set it to a 1.1574e-8 delay. That's what the Google Converter spat out at me.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
I can probably try to make a bot for this... Just let me set it to a 1.1574e-8 delay. That's what the Google Converter spat out at me.
Lol

attack till dead:

Delay 1.1574e-8

Repeat 90 times lol
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
Lol

attack till dead:

Delay 1.1574e-8

Repeat 90 times lol
How many milliseconds is that? I tried converting it, but I got annoyed.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
How many milliseconds is that? I tried converting it, but I got annoyed.
86400000 milliseconds

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

The maximum delay on le bot is 10000 millseconds.
86400000/10000 = 8640
You would need 8640 delay 10000's
yep there is but im to lazy to search for it x)
[flash=800,600]http://s3.amazonaws.com/games.kidzui.com/production/swfs/247/Dune_Buggy.swf?1233151346[/flash]

Will this work? I may never know.

-Edit-

Darn it, flash doesnt work.
it doesnt take 90 days? o.O pyro cost 84 shurpu blaze tokens. 1 quest = 2 tokens = 42 days
Unless your mem of course
It takes 6 weeks for non-memmbers, I got mine in 6 week
I wish i was member *sigh*
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us