HelpPaypal?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Paypal?
I've seen people with a PayPal Donation button.

I'm wondering, how do you do that? I wwant to make
one for my paypal account ofc.
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop1 View Post
I have. But how do I put it in my sig so people can click a picture that says Donate and they will end up on my site wher
they can donate?
Bob ..
First
Type this in your Signature:
[Url="(the link)'[IMG]https ://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donate_SM. gif[/IMG ][/Url ]


After you're done with making a button
Click this


Copy that link and paste it in (the link)

*Note Remove the spaces and the brackets
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Bob ..
First
Type this in your Signature:
[Url="(the link)'[IMG]https ://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donate_SM. gif[/IMG ][/Url ]


After you're done with making a button
Click this


Copy that link and paste it in (the link)

*Note Remove the spaces and the brackets
I did as you said. The code became like this. And yet it didn't work
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Something is wrong ..

You forgot to add the ( ] )

...

Accept my friend request so I can send VM's to you!
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Something is wrong ..

You forgot to add the ( ] )

where do i place the ( ] ) ??? im stuck
Quote Originally Posted by tri33an View Post
where do i place the ( ] ) ??? im stuck
here is a fixed version:

First
Type this in your Signature:
[Url="(the link)"][IMG]https ://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donate_SM. gif[/IMG ][/Url ]


After you're done with making a button
Click this




Copy that link and paste it in (the link)

*Note Remove the spaces and the brackets
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


here is a fixed version:

First
Type this in your Signature:
[Url="(the link)"][IMG]https ://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donate_SM. gif[/IMG ][/Url ]


After you're done with making a button
Click this




Copy that link and paste it in (the link)

*Note Remove the spaces and the brackets
awesome thanks !
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?