Private lessons
Hello,
since i need some money im going to give a few private lessons.
What is required?
What do i teach?
Now what do i charge?
How long does it take?
Intrested or a question?
Leave me a message!
Payment to paypal.
since i need some money im going to give a few private lessons.
What is required?
- The will to understand things.
- You need to be able to communicate in english.
- IDA Pro (freeware/paid).
- C++
- Skype
- Teamviewer
What do i teach?
- Assembly
- This part is required to find, trace, update addies.
- Find new functions, understand how they work and how they are used.
- Make your stuff undetected.
- Crack programs, applications, ..
- Learn to write your own structs.
- C++
- I teach you how to code a base (menu / nomenu) depending on how far you are.
- I explain everything in it, and i teach you how it works and how to write it.
- I teach you how to code functions properly and how it all works.
- I teach you how classes works.
- I teach you how structs work and how to write them.
- I teach you about protection
- Alot more..
Now what do i charge?
- Since im obviously teaching because i have a lack of money i would like to charge 280 peso/hour (6.45 USD), i know this is expensive.
We can always discuss the price.
How long does it take?
- I'm not going to lie, it all depends on your mind set and current experiance and what you would like to accomplish.
But before you can write and understand a nomenu and so on completely with your own functions that you wrote from yourself it would take up to 3 hours at the most.
But like i said, it depends.
If you wish to learn alot advancer like menu (fully understanding how it works and writing from scratch) it could take up to 100 hours (but i would never charge this much since this is alot.
Intrested or a question?
Leave me a message!
Payment to paypal.
no one will try and one hour is not enough
and ill be paying u bro!

