A Rapid Fire Mod

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
A Rapid Fire Mod
For Snowballs And Bows Plz
you can use autoaimbot in nodus for 1.5.2
Quote Originally Posted by ayed12345 View Post
you can use autoaimbot in nodus for 1.5.2
*facedesk* that isn't rapid...

Anyways Obsidian has a rapid bow fire.
you mean facepalm
Quote Originally Posted by ayed12345 View Post
you mean facepalm XD
Facedesk is pretty much facepalm^2. I was implying intense facepalming stupidity.
Quote Originally Posted by ayed12345 View Post
you mean facepalm XD
Oh no, I spy another retard in this section. Emote spam in sig and oh lord... he says XD.. oh sweet lord help me now
Try help & request section next time ^_^
really? RETARD? you mean im a retard because of use this: XD other than using this?
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post

Oh no, I spy another retard in this section. Emote spam in sig and oh lord... he says XD.. oh sweet lord help me now
Quote Originally Posted by ayed12345 View Post
really? RETARD? you mean im a retard because of use this: XD other than using this?

I'm pretty sure most of the hate is based on your sig. TBH it's pretty bad.
changing it now
@ayed Why don't you just chill out, I mean everyone here knows you're retarded so no need to flame at me to make it more obvious. Also XD is for queers and steers. You don't look like a steer to me.
lol i like how this goes of topic really fast
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us