SolvedLooking for DayZ hack

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for DayZ hack
A while ago I hosted my own DayZ server, just via Tunngle, for me and a few friends. Sometimes I hosted it pubicly, and helped people, get a weapon, car, whatever..

But that was a simple tool, working with a .exe. That is much easier, because I dont understand all the "menu's". Could anyone help me?
Quote Originally Posted by ramshield View Post
A while ago I hosted my own DayZ server, just via Tunngle, for me and a few friends. Sometimes I hosted it pubicly, and helped people, get a weapon, car, whatever..

But that was a simple tool, working with a .exe. That is much easier, because I dont understand all the "menu's". Could anyone help me?
I'm assuming it was the Survival Hack. However, be warned that if you use it on Battleye enabled servers, you'll most definitely be banned.
Survival hack, that is what it was called. Do you have a link to it?

And yes, I am aware of that, that is why I only use it on my own server
Quote Originally Posted by ramshield View Post
Survival hack, that is what it was called. Do you have a link to it?

And yes, I am aware of that, that is why I only use it on my own server
Well, if your server is Battleye enabled, you'll most certainly be banned: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-m...-sd333221.html

/Solved
/Closed
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?