Cube World Cheat Engine Table +17

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Cube World Cheat Engine Table +7(38)
Features

  • Character - Position, Rotation & Velocity
  • Character - Race & Scaling
    ----------------------------------
    Character - Stats
  • Health
  • Mana
  • Health Bonus Percent
  • Stamina
  • Money
  • Platinum Coins
  • Class
  • Specialization
  • Hit Power
  • Hit Counter


  • Character - Health & Mana Character - Skills Character - Equipment
  • Character - Skills Character - Equipment
    ----------------------------------
    Character - Equipment
  • Left Weapon
  • Right Weapon
  • Left Ring
  • Right Ring
  • Neck
  • Shoulder
  • Chest
  • Hands
  • Feet
  • Light
  • Special
  • Pet


  • Inventory - Item Editing (Last Clicked Slot Only)
  • Amount
  • Item Type
  • Item Sub Type - See Links below.
  • Material
  • Rarity (Value from 0 - 127, 0=Trash, 1=Common, 2=Uncommon, 3=Rare, 4=Legendary)
  • Modifier - See Links below.
  • Level
  • Adapted State
  • Customization Blocks


Instruction:

Start Cheat Engine.
Start Cube World(Cube.exe)
Open "Cube.exe" in Cheat Engine and load the Table.
Enable the "Player" Script under "Cube World".
Select a character and join a world or server.
Important: To edit the last clicked slot, you need to enable the "Last Clicked Slot" script and click on an inventory slot.



Additional Information:
Editing the modifier on pets, changes the exp for them.

Item Editing Data: Modifiers (Item looks and stats)
Item Type (What type of item)
darkwrath505's Complete-ish ID list (Will help, check it out)



Antivirus Scans
Cube.rar - Virustotal scan
Cube.rar - Jotti's malware scan

~I do not take any credit~
Cube_mpgh.net.rar5 KB · 1,831 downloads Clean
Doesn't work for me and many ppl, look the comments.. All the values are with a "??" for me
thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
every time I try selecting a script cheat engine always freezes.
Found a potential fix.

Im sure most of you are using the Cracked version of cube world as am I. I realized that I didn't have the updated 0.1.0 version and only had the original. After downloading the update the CE Table works fine, so check your version and make sure you have the updated version!

If your planning on updating to the new crack and want to keep your characters/world just save the "save" folder under Cube World then uninstall the install new crack then replace new "Save" folder with the one you saved.
Where did you get the 0.1.0 version? Is there a way to upgrade our cracked version or we need to find a new 0.1.0 crack

Edit : Nvm found it on mpgh :P
Quote Originally Posted by Control_oG View Post
Found a potential fix.

Im sure most of you are using the Cracked version of cube world as am I. I realized that I didn't have the updated 0.1.0 version and only had the original. After downloading the update the CE Table works fine, so check your version and make sure you have the updated version!

If your planning on updating to the new crack and want to keep your characters/world just save the "save" folder under Cube World then uninstall the install new crack then replace new "Save" folder with the one you saved.
This works, I installed the 0.1.0 and now this cheat table works.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us